Evolutionary Computation for Combinatorial Optimisation (ECCO) Group is a sub-group under the Evolutionary Computation Research Group in Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. The group has a wide range of research interests and projects in solving combinatorial optimisation problems using evolutionary computation, including evolutionary vehicle/arc routing, job shop scheduling, cloud resource allocation, Web service composition.
- Dr. Yi Mei (Coordinator): Evolutionary Combinatorial Optimisation, Hyper-heuristics, Genetic Programming, Dynamic Optimisation, Large-Scale Optimisation
- Prof. Mengjie Zhang: Evolutionary Computation and Machine Learning, Genetic Programming, Image Processing, Feature Selection
- Dr. Aaron Chen: Reinforcement Learning, NeuroEvolution (NEAT), Evolutionary Computation for Games, Evolutionary Scheduling
- Dr. Hui Ma: Evolutionary Resource Allocation, Web Service Composition, Cloud Computing
- Dr. Su Nguyen (Australia): Evolutionary Scheduling and Combinatorial Optimisation, Hyper-heuristics, Genetic Programming
- 2018-01-16, Mahdi Abdollahi, introduction to Imperialist Competitive Algorithm (ICA), based on this CEC2007 paper.
- 2017-11-07, Whole group, discussions based on the video: "What Can Evolutionary Computation Do For You" by Xin Yao
- 2017-10-31, Boxiong Tan, PhD proposal seminar practice 2: "Evolutionary computation for container-based resource allocation"
- 2017-10-24, Boxiong Tan, PhD proposal seminar practice 1: "Evolutionary computation for container-based resource allocation"
- 2017-10-17, Whole group, Watch video: "What Can Evolutionary Computation Do For You" by Xin Yao
- 2017-10-10, Whole group, Practice on "how to read a paper" -- reading "Stochastic Ranking for Constrained Evolutionary Optimization"
- 2017-10-03, Whole group, Discussion on "how to read a paper", part II
- 2017-09-26, Whole group, Discussion on "how to read a paper", part I
- 2017-09-19, Yuxin Liu, Discussion on "An Evoluationary Approach to the Multidepot Capacitated Arc Routing Problems", [PPT]
- 2017-09-12, Atiya Masood, Reference point adaptation during many-objective optimisation (Part 1)
Victoria University of Wellington,
E-mail: yi.mei AT ecs.vuw.ac.nz
Phone: +64 4 463 5233 x 8016